People can enjoy many types of games on casino online and one such game is a seven-card stud, which was very popular once upon a time. Many people still prefer to play this game as they can learn it easily and win a lot of money. In this article, we will know about the ways of playing the game along with some other rules.
Starting the game
The game is started by placing ante. Each player has to place some amount to fill the pot. The bets are placed based on the amount available in the pot. The ante is different from blinds. Blinds have to be placed by only two players.
After the placement of ante, the dealer starts three card poker. Dealing starts with the player sitting to the left of the dealer. Here, each player gets three cards out of which two are face down and one is face up. All the players have to check their exposed cards and the player having the card of lowest rank has to start taking actions.
In this round, each player gets one face-up card and the player having the exposed cards of the highest poker value has to start taking actions. The player has the option to take the following actions
Fifth Street and Sixth Street
In each of these rounds, each player gets one exposed card and the rest is the same as the fourth street.
In this round, each player receives one face down card and only the player who receives the card can check it. The actions have to be taken by that player who has the highest value of poker cards.
In the case of a single player, no showdown is done. In the case of multiple players, the last bettor has to start showdown. If there is no better then the player sitting to the left of the dealer has to start the showdown.
Other rules of the game
Here are some more rules, which people need to follow while playing the game.
- The first round has to be started with a forced bet, which has to be placed by the player having the card of the lowest rank. In the rest of the rounds, players having the cards of the highest poker value have to start taking actions.
- The player who has to start the game with forced bet has the option of playing a full bet. This bet is not considered a raise.
- Seven-card stud is a fixed limit game.
- In the fourth street, people have the option of betting on either the lower limit or the upper limit.
- If the second face-down card is exposed accidentally, the third card has to be dealt with face down.
These are some of the rules of seven-card stud and players need to be familiar with the game before start playing. The ante has to be placed by each player and except the first round; the player having the cards of the highest poker value has to start taking actions.